Photobucket

PhotobucketI can tell you everything, there's nothing to hide,
You were there to listen, even when I cried.
PhotobucketYou never care what people think,
We work out everything, even the little kinks.
PhotobucketI never get to say what I feel,
I never wanted to make a big deal.
PhotobucketThe time has come, I think you should know,
You mean so much to me, though it may not show.
PhotobucketThis is all so hard for me to say,
But I couldn't do it in any other way.
PhotobucketYou've gained my respect and my trust,
You know without saying, for who I lust.
PhotobucketYou're the best guy that I've ever met,
For our friendship, I'll forever be in debt.
PhotobucketI think so highly of you I just thought you should know,
I'm here for you, forever, even when you're feeling low.
PhotobucketIf something should happen, to me or you,
I think that it's time you knew.
PhotobucketYou're on top of my list in everything,
You don't understand the joy you bring.
PhotobucketTo my heart and life and all I do,
I just wanted to say that... "I LOVE YOU!"
Photobucket