It feels very nice to get a love note when you least expect it, especially when you miss your beloved a lot. We bring you different ideas for lunch box notes for your beloved.


These romantic lunch box notes are a perfect way to show your beloved that you always think of them and miss them when they are away from you. So go ahead and make your own lunch box notes for your beloved and surprise them when they are away at work. Some popular ideas are given below.


  • In case I didn't tell you today, I love you!
  • Missing you soooooo much!
  • Come home early today, I have a surprise for you!
  • Bon appetite sweetheart!
  • You make every moment of my life seem brighter!
  • You are the sugar and spice of my life!
  • You are my gingerbread man!
So today, do a bit more than just filling up his/her tummy, fill their hearts too!